How well you know your body and its ailments. Well these are not exactly the type of SAT words you would encounter in your test, but nevertheless is a great Vocab booster (in-case you get sick ..You may link to the previous SAT Vocabulary Lists below :
Recall the right word and the correct meaning for the brief idea or phrase given –
The answer can be found at the end of the post.
1) Delves into the unconscious
2) uses either massage and manipulation or other standard medical procedures to treat illness
3) one’s inner or mental life or self-image
4) the adjective that denotes the interactions, especially in illness, between mind and body
5) mentally or emotionally disturbed
6) who takes care of minor ailments of the feet
7) who straightens teeth
8) one who analyses handwriting
9) dispenses glasses and contact lenses
10) deals with the problems of aging
Visit the Skill Guru homepage for some more exciting SAT Practice Vocabulary Tests.
Or hop on to the SAT Vocabulary Quiz 6
1 a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 c) 5 a) 6 c) 7 d) 8 b) 9 a) 10 a)