Studyn.us operates under 209 Edtech Inc
Last updated : September 20th 2016
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate
- Do not spam the site.
- No adult or pornographic contents, scams , ML marketing contents are allowed
- You are not infringing on copyrights or involved in plagiarism. On any complaints of copyrights or plagiarism, you will be given a warning. If you do not comply, studyn.us reserves the right to remove your contents and bar you from the site
- You will not participate in any activities to defame studyn.us or act against its interest
- You will not be involved in any fraudulent activities
- Any other use of materials on the studyn.us Web Site, including but not limited to, the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of the studyn.us Web Site, without prior written permission of studyn.us is strictly prohibited.
Studyn.us is an has question and answer section where users participate to ask questions and answers on topic related to education. Posting any marketing material or spamming the site is not allowed which will lead to your ban and removal of your content.
The contents would be property of studyn.us if you have received any sort of payment from studyn.us or its associates to publish the material.
studyn.us cannot review all communications; contents and materials posted to or created by users accessing studyn.us web site and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
studyn.us respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, studyn.us will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that that any material or content residing on studyn.us has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide studyn.us of the following information.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed
- Identification of works or materials being infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that studyn.us is capable of finding and verifying its existence
- Contact information about the notified including address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification studyn.us will investigate into the allegations and if found true , it is studyn.us’s policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- That for repeat offenders, studyn.us will also terminate member’s or user’s access to the service.
studyn.us may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the studyn.us web site.
studyn.us management has the right to disable the user, terminate membership, delete the profile and any content or information if they violate any terms and conditions stated above at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
The site management assures the users of complete confidentiality of the registration information, username and password. Under no circumstances, the aforementioned data will be shared with third party companies and networks.
Cookies: The website sets cookies upon every users’ visit. The cookie contains data pertaining to browsing history, preferences and other allied information that helps us in catering to your needs in a better way. Users not comfortable with sharing cookies information can choose to disable the same by appropriately changing their browser settings.
Collection of Information:
The site follows the best security features, ensuring the protection and safety of the user information shared by them.
For any questions or queries contact us at